Last Modified: July 31, 2018
BeyondFaith TV is a vision oriented online and regular TV show that is set to bring a more detailed health awareness to the people of all ages, race and gender
Information We Collect
There are two basic categories of information we collect:
- Information you choose to give us.
- Information we get when you use our services.
Here’s a little more detail on each of these categories.
Information You Choose to Give Us
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example, most of our services require you to set up a basic BFTV account, so we need to collect a few important details about you, such as: a unique username you’d like to go by, a password, and an email address. To make it easier for others to recognize you, we may also ask you to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly visible on our services, such as profile pictures, a name, or other useful identifying information.
Of course, you’ll also provide us whatever information you send through our services, such as Prayer Requests, Responses, and Daily Favor Comments. Keep in mind that the Prayer Requests, Responses, and Daily Favor Comments you send can always be seen, saved or copied outside the app by the users. So, the same common sense that applies to the internet at large applies to BeyondFaith TV as well: Don’t send messages or share content that you wouldn’t want someone to save or share.
It probably goes without saying, but we’ll say it anyway: When you communicate with us in any way, we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer.
Information We Get When You Use Our Services
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used and how you’ve used them. We might know, for instance, that you liked or commented on a particular Daily Favor post, sent or responded to a Prayer Request. Here’s a fuller explanation of the types of information we collect when you use our services:
- Usage Information. We collect information about your activity through our services. For example, we may collect information about how you communicate with other users, such as the time and date of your communications, the number of Prayer Requests and Responses, and Daily Favor Comments and Likes you sent, and which Daily Favor you liked.
- Content Information. We collect content you create on our services, such as custom stickers, and information about the content you create or provide, such as if the recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that is provided with the content.
- Device Information. We collect information from and about the devices you use. For example, we collect information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, IP address, unique application identifiers, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, and time zone;
- Camera and Photos. Although BeyondFaith TV app allows users to create a profile, you won’t be able to upload profile photos from your camera roll unless we can access your camera or photos.
- Log Information. We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes, among other things:
- details about how you’ve used our services.
- device information, such as your web browser type and language.
- access times.
- pages viewed.
- IP address.
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
- pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
How We Use Information
What do we do with the information we collect? The short answer is: Provide you with a safe and convenient way to access our content. Here are the ways we do that:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our products, services, and promotional offers that we think may interest you.
- monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
Analytics and Advertising Services
Additionally, some companies may use information collected on our services to measure the performance of ads and deliver more relevant ads on behalf of us or other companies, including on third-party websites and apps.
How Long We Keep Your Information
BeyondFaith TV is not a full-fledged social media app/website. Therefore, we purge old information to free up server space and resources as needed. Also, we only keep information for as long as they are valid and do NOT violate the law.
Deletion of Your Information
While we hope you’ll remain a lifelong user, if for some reason you ever want to delete your account, you can request so by contacting us. You can also request the deletion of some specific content that you sent through the app, like your uploaded profile photo, your Comment, your Prayer Request, and/or your Response to a Prayer Request.